Access Services Project Manager
- Type Contract
- Salary US$55 - US$65 per hour + based on experience
- Location Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
Access Services Project Manager
Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland (in-office based)
Compensation: up to $65 per hour
Key Roles/ Responsibilities:
- Facilitates delivery coordination amongst multiple project teams and drive day to day project planning and execution as it relates to product development efforts with vendor partners. The delivery coordination includes vendor management, project planning, issue and risk management, execution coordination, SME engagement, task management, and decision facilitation.
- Accountable for project delivery to ensure change is delivered to meet business need and to the agreed time, scope and quality.
- Govern the delivery of projects ensuring robust business case tracking, delivery and subsequent benefits realization are tracked and managed.
- Conduct high-level scoping, impact and risk assessment. Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project(s) to an agreed scope, and the subsequent benefits realization review.
- Acts as point of contact for assigned project/s to ensure that needs and perspectives are effectively integrated, maximizing efficiency and sponsor/brand satisfaction.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained and tracks all activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to upper management.
- Provides day to day project management support for assigned projects, working closely with vendor delivery partners, business/functional/client teams.
- Coordinates efforts of all resources assigned to the project or projects, including third-party contractors or consultants, in order to deliver projects according to the plan. The Project Manager will participate in the definition of the project's objectives and key milestones and oversee execution of the project throughout its lifecycle.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to plan work efforts, monitor task execution, identify and manage key risks and issues.
- Act as Scrum Master for the work streams, which would include running the Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Demo, and Retrospective meetings.
- Ensure all project management documentation requirements and stage-gate controls are respected (ADF).
- Responsible for change control, gaining agreement for revisions to the project(s) from project sponsors and other key stakeholders.
- Responsible for the overall health of the projects by monitoring on-time and on budget milestone attainment, project risk control and project governance.
- Provides effective leadership, directs and counsels project team members, ensuring that team members are motivated and actively engage in the project delivery.
- Demonstrates analytical and effective problem solving skills
- 8+ years of project management and implementation experience.
- Must possess in depth experience in the deployment and maintenance of CRM solution.
- Experience managing contact center implementation projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence and impact others in the support of the client is a must.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills using innovative thinking.
- Experience with standard project management tools, methodologies and frameworks.
- Broad working knowledge and experience with healthcare applications and technology.
- Experience in managing large-scale projects.
- Experience working with and negotiating with external vendors.
- Strong MS WORD, MS VISIO, MS EXCEL and MS PROJECT skills
- Implement decisions and determine work optimization opportunities.
- Extensive familiarity and experience with multiple development methodologies used in product and/or solution design, build and implementation.
- Demonstrated leadership in optimizing project management processes (scope management, issue management, risk management, schedule management, budget management and quality management)
- Experience in meeting/workshop facilitation in a client-vendor environment.
- Excellent communication skills with extensive experience in escalating/resolving issues with the assistance of executive leadership.
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence.
- Ability to analyze requests or issues and provide the best possible solution.
- Ability to prioritize, re-schedule or adapt to changes.
- Ability to make decisions in pressure situations at a management level.
- Must enjoy a , fast-paced environment, operating independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- Understanding of Agile methodology, Scaled Agile preferred
- PMP Certified preferred
- Lean Six Sigma experience preferred
- Program Management Experience preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.