Title: Analytical Scientist
Location: Greenville, NC
Contract Length: 12 months/1 year
Hourly Compensation: W2 based/Benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!)
- Expertise in technologies applicable to Analytical such as: HPLC, GC, dissolution, spectroscopy, wet chemistry, and physical testing.
- Understands the application of process knowledge and controls and its application to Analytical.
- Knowledge of the relevant cGMP, ICH and global Regulatory CMC guidance documents applicable to AT.
- Able to serve as lead as post-approval CMC submissions technical content author.
- Experienced in technology transfer practices.
- Previous knowledge of CMC development practices.
- Functional commercial manufacturing experience and CMO/CRO experience.
- Thorough knowledge of USP and EP raw material testing.
Education: typically requires an advanced degree in a scientific/technical discipline with 8-12 years related experience or a BS with 12-15 years.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.