Artwork Associate Labeling
As an Artwork Reviewer you ensures high quality, complex artwork, right first time reviewed per procedures and ensures on-time review of created artworks. You also represent the labeling department in various teams.
As a member of the Artwork Department you:
* Write, maintain or support in preparing training material and provide on the job training
* Changes and/or additional responsibilities with associated tasks can be initiated by the Manager
* Be GMP compliance and live the Amgen values
* Report issues, challenges, difficulties etc.
* start date: 13/08/2018
* hours per week: 40
* location: Breda
* Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication
* Affinity with languages
* Ability to work in an intense and changing environment
* Able to follow through on tasks and motivate others to meet deadlines
Are you the new Artwork Associate Labeling? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com