- Type Temporary
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Leiden, South Holland
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
Assistant Scientist Analytical Assays & Molecular Biochemical Assays
Hours per week: 40
We are searching for a motivated candidate with a can do mentality to reinforce our team as an assistant scientist (technician) experienced in both analytical techniques and molecular biochemical techniques. You will perform different assays like chromatography methods (HPLC/UPLC), capillary electrophoresis (CZE and CGE), light scattering (DLS), qPCR and ELISA.
You will work in a multidisciplinary team that work closely together with our customers and strives to deliver results with a high quality and speed.
Are you the team player that can also work independently, has experience with analytical assays and molecular biochemical assays, is eager to learn and likes to work in the lab? Then we are looking for you!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be
* Sample analysis for internal (& external) customers
* Executing analytical and molecular biochemical methods
* Data analysis and reporting
* Responsible for documentation e.g. CofAs and trending reports
* You will have some responsibilities such as assay responsible, shipments, material ordering, etc.
* Participating in Continuous Improvement projects (LEAN)
The position involves handling of biologically active substances.
* MLO+ / BSc in Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular and/or Cell biology or related fields.
* Minimal 3 year experience as a technician with a wide range of analytical techniques and molecular biochemical techniques such as HPLC/UPLC-chromatography, capillary electrophoresis, light scattering, qPCR and/or ELISA, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment.
* Experience in good documentation and quality systems (GxP) are preferable.
Are you the new Assistant Scientist? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com