- Type Permanent
- Location Mayo, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
One of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies have just recently expanded their Quality Operations in Westport, Co Mayo.
They are looking for an Associate Director Quality & QP to join their team and run one of the Quality functions within their three business units.
This is a excellent opportunity to work in a role that combines operational activity, people-management and strategic planning.
You will report to the Director of QA, as well as managing three direct reports from the Business Unit.
As Associate Director Quality & QP you will be responsible for;
- QA oversight of all activities in the business unit ensuring the necessary GMP requirements are upheld
- Motivate the Unit's employees to ensure all activities are performed in a GMP compliant manner through effective communication
- Agree with the Director of QA and Business Unit Leader the delivery of the company quality plan and global regulatory requirements
- Manage quality requirements for New Product Implementation
- Approval of all records generated by the business unit, including but not limited to batch records, laboratory certificates of analysis, deviations, documents and product quality review reports
- Represent the company in all business unit Ministries of Health inspections, ensuring the unit is audit-ready
Education & Requirements;
- Degree in a Pharmaceutical Science and recognised QP qualification
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment
- People-Management experience
The culture onsite is one of innovation and collaboration, you will be working with dedicated professionals that work towards improving patient care.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales