Global organisation with a rich history and heritage in developing innovative research and holistic programmes are seeking a Automation engineer who specialises in Serialisation OR Track and Trace in the areas of Software OR Project Engineering.
The company's employees are focused on meeting the needs through impactful and innovative activities and outputs. They strive to tackle dermatological and thrombotic conditions through a constant focus on how they can best serve the needs of the people whose lives we aim to improve.
Role: Automation Serialisation Engineer X2 - Software & Project engineer
Contract: 12 Month hourly rate Contract
- Support the operation and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment and control systems
- Support reliability engineering for production and support equipment
- Provide on the floor operational support as needed
- Support all investigations and audits as needed
- Provide off-shift and on call support when necessary
- Responsible for Periodic review of the Automation Systems
- Responsible for assuring various user levels have appropriate, documented training and authorization for access to engineering managed computer systems
- Responsibility for managing regulatory aspects of the sites networked engineering data collection, monitoring and SCADA systems
- Responsible for implementation of compliance initiatives including monitoring of system security procedures and practices, review of audit trails and system logins for compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required (Chemical, Computer, Mechanical or Electrical).
- Understanding of SOP's, Change Control and all related GMP Pharmaceutical systems.
- Hands on experience with Systech Vision System / TIPS, OPTEL Vision System / Serialization - LineMaster, PharmaProof, OSM Server.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer who is looking for a role in Dublin.
For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales