- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Real Staffing is currently looking for an Automation Engineer for one of our Global Industrial Gas MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Responsible for the technical and engineering activities for new projects and modifications related to various Control System.
- Work closely with the Project Team to develop requirements and/or specifications of Control System for projects and modifications.
- Execute all project and modification works related to Control System according to the schedule and requirements. This includes review, comment & inspection of project works and documents from vendors & contractors, conduct training and participation in FAT, SAT and commissioning.
- Support daily maintenance activities related to Control System which may be installed in the plant or externally at customers' site.
- Perform fine-tuning, troubleshooting, modification and programming of the Control Systems as needed to improve system performance and optimize process operation needs.
- Response to 24-hour emergency call-out and provide night-shift support during plant startup, shutdown and as requested by Operation Team.
- Work closely with the Instrument Team to troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day Instrumentation problems.
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, major in control and instrumentation is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in Automation & Control System projects, knowledgeable in Honeywell DCS, Siemens PCS7 and Triconex Safety systems.
- Familiar with the architecture of these systems, good command in the engineering tools and programming languages of these systems.
- Familiar with activities in various phases of project works such as specifications writing, fabrication drawing review, construction supervision, FAT, SAT and etc.
- Possess OPSOC and 3-5 years working experience in the refinery or petrochemical industry environment.
- Experience and knowledge in field instrumentation and control valve are added advantage
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017