- Type Contract
- Location Dublin South, Dublin
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
One of my key clients is a global organisation with a rich history and heritage in developing innovative research and holistic programmes. They are passionate about meeting unmet medical needs globally and are focused on improving the lives of people. They have a Automation Engineer - Serialization role available in there organisation in Dublin.
Role: Automation Engineer - Serialization
Contract: 12 Month hourly rate Contract
You will be responsible for
- Support the operation and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment and control systems
- Support reliability engineering for production and support equipment
- Provide on the floor operational support as needed
- Support all investigations and audits as needed
- Provide off-shift and on call support when necessary
- Responsible for Periodic review of the Automation Systems
- Responsible for assuring various user levels have appropriate, documented training and authorization for access to engineering managed computer systems
- Responsibility for managing regulatory aspects of the sites networked engineering data collection, monitoring and SCADA systems
- Responsible for implementation of compliance initiatives including monitoring of system security procedures and practices, review of audit trails and system logins for compliance
What you need
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3 years of experience in process automation with integrated manufacturing systems and ancillary equipment, preferably in a pharmaceutical or relevant GMP manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of SOP's, Change Control and all related GMP Pharmaceutical systems.
- Hands on experience with Serialization
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer who is looking for a role in Dublin.
For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales