Bioinformatics Software Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary S$6000 - S$9000 per annum + competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Operations
Bioinformatics Specialist - Medical Device - Singapore - Permanent
A well-funded Medical Device company are looking to expand their operations from the US into APAC and are looking to hire a Bioinformatics Specialis. This role starts of as a specialist but with a clear path through to management for the right candidate.
The Bioinformatics Specialist will be responsible for:
- Help customers install, understand and troubleshoot 10x Software/Bioinformatics tools, data and results. Interactions are primarily via email support.
- Communicate customer issues and needs to internal teams. Serve as an advocate for customers to make 10x software as easy to use and useful as possible.
- Develop and maintain training material for 10x software tools.
In order to be successful in applying for the role the Bioinformatics Specialist will be/have:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, bioinformatics, computer science, or similar discipline.
- Demonstrated experience implementing, troubleshooting and supporting bioinformatics software and pipelines.
- Fluency in UNIX/Linux environments, and strong scripting or programming experience.
- Experience deploying software on Amazon AWS and Google Compute Engine.
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017