Start date - ASAP
Interview slots - Next week
Contract type: Permanent
Pay rate: 60K+ Flexible working, pension and More
A winning Digital Health organisation in Leeds are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their Clinical Research team. If you have experience of working within Ophthalmology and Electronic Health Records or data science then this role could be for you!
Have you worked within Medical Affairs or Medical Science Liaison for an ophthalmic pharmaceutical company? Or you may also be interested with a contract researcher involved in designing Real World Evidence or Health economics and Outcomes research! Get in touch today.
What will you be doing?
As a Business Development Manager, you will be changing the way ophthalmology is delivered and will be making a positive impact to millions of people with eye conditions.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Far-reaching, relevant network of contacts in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good general knowledge of ophthalmic conditions and treatments
- Exposure to a range of real-world evidence / HEOR projects, ideally from design through to completion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, comfortable with producing detailed proposals to short deadlines.
- PhD or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Previous collaboration with Contract Research Organisations such as Ora, IQVIA.
- Research background or significant exposure to clinical research and statistical methods.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and approval processes, including NIHR / Health Technology Assessment, NICE, EMA, FDA.
- Understanding of the use of Electronic Medical Records in a clinical setting.
- Appreciation of UK National Health Service processes and governance.
Get in touch, today!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales