Business Unit Manager, Medical Devices
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Seoul, South Korea
- Sectors Sales & Marketing
Business Unit Manager
* Deliver sales and margin goals for the Business Unit.
* Responsibility for ensuring all expenses within budgets.
* Recruitment, development and management of the sales and marketing teams within the Business Unit.
* Delivering all strategic goals and impact goals relevant to the Business Unit. * Identifying, analysing and implementing business development opportunities for the Business Unit.
* Co-ordinate new product development processes for introduction of new product into the unit.
* Complete all activities and analysis associated with internal Plans and Updates.
* Hold accountability and responsibility for allocated Brand Financial planning. * Manage the execution of Brand activities as per Brand Plan and lead and contribute to Brand Team activities
* Manage implementation of the commercial Brand strategy and tactical Brand activities
* Lead the Brand Team around a brand vision and objectives that are shared by all members
* Continuously encourage Brand Team members' collaboration and foster team spirit
* Take accountability and responsibility for Brand Team activities and processes (organise/chair Brand Team meetings)
* Proactively encourage Brand Team Members to ensure timely and high quality execution of the complete Brand planning process (Brand Team Create/ approve/ change content in the Brand Plans)
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017