The CHC team here at Real Staffing are currently recruiting for a number of CHC roles across the Midlands and North of England.
The roles the CHC team are recruiting for are for the NHS across CCG's, CSU's, Community, Mental Health, Acute and Private Healthcare organisations across the country operating on a 3-5 day basis for a 3-6 month period with the potential to extend further.
Our clients are wanting to speak to people who have the following:
- Continuing Healthcare experience
- Complex Case Management experience
- Experience of carrying out DST's, FNC's, HNA's and MDT's
- Excellent communication skills
- Registered Nurse (can be a registered mental health nurse, registered general nurse, registered learning disabilities nurse or registered childrens nurse)
- Experience of liaising with patients families and social workers when required
- Working knowledge of the CHC Framework
- Experience of carrying out hospital discharge assessments
If you have experience in the above and would be interested in talking about the interim opportunities that our CHC team has available then please do contact Sonam Matharoo, Emily Sharpe, Alex Stacey or Sunita Patel on 0121-265-7474
Please note the interim opportunities we have available do require candidates to start within the next 2 weeks however if you cannot start within that time please still do get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales