- Type Contract
- Salary US$23 - US$38 per hour + competitive
- Location Round Lake, Illinois
- Sectors R&D
Calling all Chicago Chemists! My client, a global powerhouse within the pharmaceutical industry, is currently looking to expand their ever-growing team and are seeking a chemist to join them ASAP! This is a 12 month contract position that has an extremely high likelihood for a contract extension or permanent conversion after the initial 12 month contract. The role will pay anywhere from $23-$38 per hour based on your previous experience.
The Chemist will take on an active role in the lab using analytical instrumentation like HPLC and GC to perform testing in a cGMP environment. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a regulated environment (GMP/GLP), have excellent communication skills, and will be expected to review data for technical content and good record keeping practices.
The Chemist will be expected to:
- Perform analytical testing in a cGMP environment
- Perform testing, method development, validation and transfer.
- Maintain focus on meeting both external and internal customer expectations
- Adhere to SOPs and regulatory requirements
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Chemistry or related science
- 1-6 years of industry experience
- Familiar with analytical instrumentation like HPLC, GC, UV and more.
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans and take on an innovative role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.