One of my key clients is a global organisation with a rich history and heritage in developing innovative research and holistic programmes. They are passionate about meeting unmet medical needs globally and are focused on improving the lives of people. They have a Validation Executive role available in there organisation in Dublin.
Role: Cleaning Validation Engineer
Contract: 12 Month hourly rate Contract
You will be responsible for all the Cleaning Validation programs onsite at their manufacturing site in Dublin.
- Co-ordinate cleaning validation site wide including worst case studies.
- Co-ordinate and execute Cleaning Validation studies.
- Liaise with Planning, Production and Laboratories to coordinate these studies.
- Generate Protocols / Reports / SOPs / WIs associated with validation studies
- Process Validation studies, as required.
- Sterilisation / sanitisation validations site-wide, as required
- Water validations site-wide, as required
What you need
- A degree in a life-science / engineering related discipline is required with extensive experience in cleaning and process validation with a minimum of 3 year's validation experience.
- A passionate and enthusiastic in your way of working
- A strong and proactive team player who thrives on working in a fast paced production environment
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry including GMP and relevant validation requirements
- You will be a self-starter, possessing excellent interpersonal, team work and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cleaning Validation engineer who is looking for a role in Dublin.For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales