Clinical Audit and Effectiveness Manager
- Type Contract
- Location West Yorkshire, England
- Sectors Healthcare & NHS
My Yorkshire based client are looking for an experienced Clinical Audit and Effectiveness Manager to join them for 6 months on an interim basis.
To support them in a time of absence, the successful applicant will have extensive experience working as a Clinical Audit and Effectiveness lead/manager.
- Extensive experience in leading Clinical Audit within the NHS.
- Management of staff.
- Working with external recommendations,national audits and preparing quality accounts.
- Robust understanding of NICE guidance.
- Experience of writing board reports.
- Excellent IT skills and strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Engagement skills - experience of having regular face to face interactions with clinical staff.
You will be joining a wider governance team of around 16 people who you will work closely with however will be reporting into the Assistant Director of Governance for the Trust.
To note your interest or discuss further, please speak with Zoe Jarvis on 0121 265 7474 at Real Staffing.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales