A Clinical Data Manager position is available at an oncology-focused biotechnology company in Los Angeles, CA via Real Staffing. This position is responsible for coordinating and completing data management activities to ensure accuracy and consistency of clinical databases. This role requires 40hrs/week onsite in Northwest Los Angeles.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Reviews listings to identify data discrepancies and tracks resolutions
- Identify external data issues and tracks resolutions
- Performs database design and edit check specification testing
- Performs other data cleaning and database lock activities as assigned
- Participates in vendor oversight management
The best candidates will possess the following:
- 4+ years of data management experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Familiarity with data management software (Oracle Clinical, Medidata, etc.)
- Experience with oncology clinical trials
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company during an exciting time. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply to this advert and/or contact me at the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.