Clinical Governance Officer
- Type Contract
- Location Yorkshire and the Humber, England
- Sectors Healthcare & NHS
I am currently supporting an NHS Trust based in Yorkshire who are looking for a Clinical Governance Offer to join them for an initial 5 month contract.
Day to day duties:
- Supporting Clinical Audit guidelines
- Supporting inquest process
- Working with intranet; ensuring all relevant and appropriate templates and tools are available and accessible
- Supporting Clinical Governance Lead on areas of focus
Joining a team of 10 people made up of Patient Experience, Patient Safety, Clinical Audit staff the successful applicant will have experience working in a Clinical Governance Officer/Support role and will understand the Clinical Audit guidelines and inquest process.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales