Title: Clinical Research Associate
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 3 months
Responsibilities of Clinical Research Associate:
- Participate in evaluation of site locations and serving as sponsor liaison
- Collecting and managing regulatory documents
- Working with clinical site staff to obtain study data, ensure compliance and guarantee safety
- Help to draft protocols and study management
- Coordination of laboratory samples moving between clinical sites and central laboratories
Requirements of Clinical Research Associate:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in life sciences, health sciences, nursing, pharmacy or related
- 2-5+ years of clinical research experience
- Oncology experience preferred
As a temporary W2 employee of Real Staffing, you have the option of enrolling into the following offered benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary short/term long term disability, and voluntary life insurance.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.