Role: Clinical Research Scientist
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ-work remote possible one day a week
Description of Clinical Research Scientist: Clinical Research Scientist collaborates with others, including clinical staff and CROs in the planning, implementation, management, monitoring and reporting of Phase I-III clinical trials.
Responsibilities of Clinical Research Scientist:
- Prepare project and study documents, including protocolos, clinical study reports, and patient narratives.
- Completes literature search and data analysis to address research questions
- Assist in database cleaning and interpretation of results
Qualifications of a Clinical Research Scientist:
- Ability to work under limited supervision onsite in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
- 2-5+ years of experience in clinical research specific to the pharmaceutical industry
- BA required, PharmD, PhD, or MD preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.