- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Princeton, New Jersey
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
Title: Contracting Associate
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Princeton NJ. 100% onsite
My client, a global CRO is seeking a Contracting Associate to join their Clinical Sourcing group. This will be a fulltime position eight hours per day, five days a week.
The successful candidate will provide vendors with template agreements, review draft agreements that Vendors have returned, and manage Vendor requests for changes to terms and conditions.
The primary responsibilities of the Contracting Associate will be:
1. Providing vendors with template agreements, reviewing the draft agreements that Vendors return
2. Managing vendor requests for changes to terms and conditions,
3. Tracking and managing the review of the agreements for clinical services
4. Editing to correct errors in contract language
5. Approval of signature ready documents
6. Manage the signature process
7. Filing of agreements.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office Professional and Adobe, required
- Familiarity FDA/ICH GCP , GDPR, law and regulation concerning foreign third parties (anti-corruption, bribery), required
- Experience with clinical sourcing, required
- Familiarity with clinical service categories (i.e. subCRO, IXR, EDC, Logistics, etc.), required
- Excellent communication skills required, particularly the use of clear, concise, email messages.
- Understanding of contract law basics required, in particular: terms for liability, indemnification, and protection of intellectual property related to clinical research; third party beneficiary, flow downs
- Understanding of the differences amongst site agreements, CRO agreements, and vendor agreements
- Ability to multitask
- Well organized
- Soft skills of relationship management
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.