Clinical Trial Associate
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$40 - US$60 per hour
- Location Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Clinical Research, R&D
Senior Clinical Trial Associate (Contract to Hire) - Boston, MA
A biotech company located in Cambridge, MA is pioneering the development of a new class of therapies that act by modulation the human microbiome. They are looking for a talented Clinical Trial Associate to add to their growing clinical operations team. The candidate will participate in a variety of the company's clinical activities to support and facilitate the efficient conduct of their clinical research and translational medicine programs under the direction of the Sr. Clinical Research Manager. This is a unique opportunity for an individual interested in working closely with a team of experienced clinical operations professionals who would like to build the foundation of a career in clinical development.
- BS in a scientific or allied health field with a minimum of 2-4 years' clinical research experience, preferably in industry settings
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple aggressive timelines in a fast-paced work environment effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience working at clinical sites, with principal investigators, clinical operations professionals, and CROs
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated work style
- Knowledge of clinical trial methodology as well as the drug development process, preferred
- Familiarity with GCP ICH and FDA Guidelines for clinical research studies, preferred
- Prior experience operating a LIMS, preferred
- Ensure all study related samples are collected, properly prepared, shipped, and stored according requirements
- Develop and maintain informational databases for monitoring study progress across multiple programs
- Assist in the creation and updating of standardized clinical trial tools, processes, and SOPs
- Assist in coordinating and tracking of clinical supply shipments
- Assists in informed consent form (ICF) development and management
- Performs other day-to-day activities based on SOPs and GCP as assigned and/or required
If you or a Clinical Trial Associate you know feel this could be an opportunity you would like to explore please send your most up to date resume to myself at Sara.Shields (at sign) Realstaffing.com to discuss this role.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.