Clinical Trial Associate (CTA / Clinical Operations) - Cambridge, MA
A pharmaceutical company in Cambridge, MA is seeking a clinical trial associate (CTA). The clinical trial associate will play a crucial role in supporting the clinical operations team and will be responsible for the following:
- Liaise with vendors as directed to ensure deliverables are met for trials by identifying deliverables and methods of communication to facilitate efficient work flow
- Managing and maintaining the Trial Master File (TMF), as well as other regulatory documents
- Coordinate with CROs on site selection, IRB submissions, site initiation and close-out planning.
- Assists with the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes; actively participates in team meetings
- Assists the project team with the planning, preparation, and on-site support of investigator's meetings
- Support invoice and budget activities
- 2+ years of clinical research experience, preferably at a Biotech, Pharma, or CRO
- Familiar with ICH/GCP Guidelines
- Strong communication skills
- Able to be onsite in Cambridge 3-5 days a week
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.