- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Oss, North Brabant
- Sectors Finance
Hours per week: 40
Supports project management team from design to financial closeout. Is knowledgeable of construction industry risks and current events. Reviews, verifies, and analyses information related to construction project activities. Creates and maintains audit work papers. Understands Contract Scope, terms and conditions, and applies to downstream processes such as Change Management and Invoicing. Makes recommendations for best practices. Provides audit management with recommendations on audit scope. Responds to internal and external customers as needed in a service oriented manner. Consolidates results and recommendations in audit database repository, and follows-up on status. Communicates, in a timely manner, with responsible Project Team members.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Finance, or other relevant discipline. Experience 5+ of audit and/or construction industry experience.
* Advanced academic training or specialized knowledge in relevant areas may be considered in lieu of some or all experience.
* Incumbent must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment, and be able to effectively interact with all levels of management.
* Has the ability to research invoice activity and experience with construction project execution (experience with bid and award documents, construction and engineering contract agreements, change management, invoicing ,cost reporting, and schedule).
* Excellent analytical and communication (verbal, written) skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* SAP work experience strongly preferred.
Are you the new Compliance Specialist? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com