Role: Content Designer
Duration: 3 months
Pay: Up to £350 per day (outside of IR35)
London based Government organisation are looking for a Security Cleared Content Designer with extensive experience of writing for the web and producing content on GOV.UK
As a Content Designer you will work with colleagues in policy and communications to help them meet user needs in their various areas of responsibility. This role will involve deciding on the right formats to use as well as writing to GOV.UK style.
Please note that the Content Designer role requires a valid SC clearance, which would normally require 5 years' UK residency in the past 5 years.
- Organise large, cross-government pieces of content work (consultations, transparency publications and machinery of government changes)
- Develop content plans and lead planning meetings with policy and communications
- This role will involve deciding on the right formats to use as well as writing to GOV.UK style.
- You will post to social media channels and prepare social media content including graphics and copy.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as Content Designer in Central Government is essential
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, GOV.UK with proven ability to create content that is accessible
- (SC) Security Clearance
This is an urgent vacancy with an immediate start date. Please apply to be considered for the opportunity.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales