Control Systems Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary £4500 - £5500 per annum + competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Control Systems Engineer - Permanent - Industrial Gases - Singapore
Are you looking for a chance to work with one of the leading Industrial Gas companies in the world? Offering the opportunity for you to grow and develop your career?
The Control Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responsible to the maintenance and engineering of all control systems in the plant.
- Fine-tune, troubleshoot, modify and program the control systems as needed to improve system performance and optimize process operation changes.
- Work closely with the instrument team to resolve day-to-day instrumentation problems.
- Work with the project team to develop control system requirements of all projects and modifications.
- Perform strategy planning for control system expansion, upgrading and renewal
In order to be successful in applying the Control Systems Engineer will be / have:
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, major in control and instrumentation is preferred.
- Experience working and maintaining Honeywell DCS system, Siemens PCS7, Allen-Bradley PLC and Triconex safety systems. Familiar with the engineering tools and programming languages of these systems.
- Familiar with various phases of project works such as specifications, fabrication, construction, calibration and commissioning. If you feel you would suitable then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017