Real Life Sciences is currently looking for a CSV consultant for one of its clients based in Walloon Brabant.
- You will be responsible for assuring the Computerized Systems meet the requirements of the systems users;
- You will be creating, managing, and /or maintaining the documents required by Baxter quality systems procedures for the development and validation of the Computerized System;
- You will be responsible for oversight of protocol execution;
- You shall control the Validation Package and shall ensure that all documents contained in the Validation Package are maintained per document retention policies/procedures;
- You will ensure design review and application acceptance including completeness of Trace Matrix (link among user requirements, functional requirements, design requirements and test plan);
- Communicate and control the adherence to validation standards by the team;
- You will provide support to the functional team/users for the development of validation deliverables (functional specification, technical specification, system & user procedures,...).
- You will support the processes to maintain in a controlled state of validation during the entire life cycle of Computerized Systems part of the ERP systems
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain & Quality processes in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Systems such as ERP, Warehouse Management System, Service Management System;
- Good communication skills
- CSV & ERP experience
- Testing tool usage
- English Fluent.
Would you be open to discuss the role? Feel free to get in touch