Customer Success Manager - Digital Healthcare (London)
Our client is a fast-growing Digital Health company. They are a social impact-focused company, dedicated to the research and development of Digital Therapeutics.
Working alongside world-renown researchers, clinicians and patient groups, they are developing the next generation of digital medicines for patients with a range of long-term conditions within Digital Healthcare.
They are now at the exciting phase of scaling up all aspects of the company as they look to expand customer facing teams. A critical component of this is continued investment in existing customers and ensuring they are experiencing all the company has to offer.
As Customer Success Manager you will have full accountability for planning and delivering increased product engagement, customer profitability, project success and sales revenues etc, ultimately positioning the company as the digital health provider and developer of choice to clients.
- Own the implementation process of accounts after handover from the Sales Team; including working with the development team to deliver a digital care pathway for company products including customer desired configuration, training and go live.
- Think strategically to satisfy customer needs, from development, implantation to renewal, and ensure products become 'business as usual' within a digital-first approach.
- Lead on service transformation to ensure customer's personnel, structure and dynamics support and facilitate the adoption of the relevant solutions.
- Build customer engagement plans to track client activity - Identify churn risks and/or upsell opportunities.
- Analyse & leverage industry and internal data to identify opportunities and increase product penetration. Grow the value of your clients
- Contribute towards product and marketing strategy and vision.
- Provide the Commercial Team with pre-sales support (data, demos, build business cases) as required.
- Attend conferences and events related to products & sector.
- Become a product expert and internal champion for our customers to drive product improvement/enhancement over time
Experience & Skills:
- Track record in customer success or equivalent history of ensuring and increasing customer adoption, satisfaction and retention.
- A strong interpersonal aptitude with the ability to build trust quickly with a client-first mentality.
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to coordinate cross-functionally and hit hard deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear, empathetic communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An interest in healthcare and wellness, and a passion for directly improving people's lives.
- A structured selling process, where you can conduct negotiation and can monitor performance to take the necessary corrective action.
- Strong Office & CRM management.
- An interest and passion for digital healthcare.
- Ideally knowledge of NHS guidelines and policy.
- Ideally experience of working with technology or software professionals in an agile/digital or development environment
- Experience of clinicians and non-clinicians.
- Knowledge of service delivery, pathways.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales