- Type Contract
- Salary £200 - £300 per day +
- Location Gloucestershire
- Sectors Banking & Finance
A Data Analyst is needed for a client within financial crime!
The client is looking for an analyst to take ownership of maintaining and managing the Actimize Search Configurations across internal lists and ensure correct governance is followed within the live environment.
- Taking ownership of developing MI and insightful reports.
- Support and provide critical interim data solutions for defects identified post migration in Financial Crime systems to help mitigate financial crime risks and regulatory breach.
- Support the testing and validation of list management changes to understand the impact of the updated lists and confirmation all lists updated appropriately.
- React to data queries in a quick turnaround as a result of data defects from multiple stakeholders i.e. Court Production Order and Police Liaison team
This is an initial 3 month contract and paying up to £300 p.d.
If you think this role matches your skill set please apply and I'll be in touch!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales