Data Analytics Lead
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Business Intelligence and Data Analysis
Data Analytics Lead
(12 Months Contract)
Our client is one of the largest healthcare global company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments.
They are looking for a Data Analytics Lead to join their regional team in Singapore. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the department within a Global organization.
Title: Data Analytics Lead
Salary: Competitive market rate Duration: 12 months contract initially (Possibility of extension or permanent conversion subject to Approval)
The Data Analytics Lead role is a blend of data steward and data scientist roles, and plays a pivotal function in establishing analytics capability for CLS Asia Pacific. The role will own the new data governance architecture framework end-to-end - from data sources to data output, and focus on uncovering insights in the Customer Connectivity and Logistics space.
- Develop a strong understanding of the data source, reporting systems and databases, and associated data relationships.
- Own the governance of data and system around the Enterprise Data Lake and Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Lead CLS Regional Data Cycle Management processes including relevant systems/technology upgrades.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery for greater scalability.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure development of new data, reporting and analytics capabilities to support CLS Analytics Maturity Roadmap.
- Create groundbreaking predictive models using descriptive statistics and data mining techniques to give actionable recommendations to CLS internal stakeholder
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 - 7 years of experience in logistics or supply chain function
- Experienced in ETL tools & Enterprise Supply Chain IT solutions (SAP, WMS, TMS, etc.)
- Understanding of business process mapping, master data management, integration frameworks, and system connectivity
Keywords: Data Analytic, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, SAP, IT,
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact XuanBin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017