Job Title = Data Entry Coordinator
Duration = 6 months from start date
Typical Daily Work Hours = Core hours 8:30AM - 5PM (some flexibility in start/end times)
Weekend & OT work: Candidates should be open to working OT/weekends, as needed.
100% onsite work.
To perform safety data entry within Celgene's corporate safety database for developmental and marketed products for all adverse event reports serious and non-serious.
BS or equivalent in a health related setting (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Minimum 3 years of related experience in clinical records/data processing/medical transcription setting
Proficiency in technical safety systems including ARISg and medical coding
Knowledge of Medical Terminology
Knowledge of laboratory and diagnostic testing
- Contribute to proactive identification of areas requiring new conventions or revision of current conventions
- Contribute information to facilitate system enhancements
- Support continuous improvement of safety database
- Participate in the mentoring and training of new staff
- Pro-actively share newly acquired knowledge with team via the team reference manual.
- Actively participate in and utilize knowledge from departmental training initiatives.
- Pro-actively utilize experience to identify pertinent medical information, laboratory results, diagnostic tests and hospitalization records
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.