- Type Temporary
- Salary competitive
- Location Leiden, South Holland
- Sectors IT
Currently I am looking for a Data Programmer/ MES project team member for a medical device company in Leiden.
General job summary
Responsible for translating operations from current production process to MESf configuration tool
Gain knowledge about the production process and provide input for the MESf software configuration team
Responsible for the documentation and reporting. Work towards achieving o financial targets and deadlines associated with the project.
The success of a project is reflected in the improvement of the production indicators.
Principal duties and responsibilities
* In a motivating way lead or contribute to the project team.
* Realize project objectives.
* Gather all DHR data to define process steps and specs
* Provide external contactor with all process related data for configuration
* Test all configuration provided by the contactor to assure it meets mfg. Requirements
* Manage configuration related to interface requirements.
* Liaison with manufacturing readiness team to comply with current accepted process practices.
* Local team trained as resident application SMEs
Masters /Bachelor's degree with basic conceptual knowledge of programming
Experience with MES or SCADA system is a plus
* Knowledge of production environment.
* Communication skills.
* Able to read and adjust work flows.
* GMP experience is a plus.
* Computer skills (Word, Excel, Knowledge of MES would be highly desirable).
* Good knowledge of Dutch and English, spoken and written.
Are you the new Data programmer? Apply online or to speak to a consultant about this project, contact Niek van Alfen via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or n.vanalfen[at]realstaffing.com