- Type Contract
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Data Analytics
A Data Scientist is required for a banking client. The client is looking to expand their current data science/machine learning team to enhance the trade surveillance team.
The main programming languages they are looking to implement is Python, but R or C++ will also be considered and the ideal candidate will be verse in a number of different data science techniques and development methods.
Skills and Criteria
- Python or C++
- Investment banking or Financial markets
- Experience in Machine Learning, data mining and prototyping.
- Quant or Maths background
- PhD program in Computer Science, mathematics or related disciplines
If this role could be of interest, please respond with an updated updated version of your CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales