With a worldwide presence, this Medical Device manufacturer is looking for a Demand Planning Lead to join their team at their site in Weybridge. Could this be what you're looking for?...
- Perform data extraction from various IT systems to generate statistical models for finished goods SKU's across numerous commercial and/or regional organisations.
- The statistical models are used to calculate the net inventory demands for the SBU factories in order to determine the required production pace & capacities as well as the parameters for replenishing the distribution chain
- Continually monitor changes in demand at the appropriate level of granularity (platform, product group, SKU).
- Create documentation and provide training for the deployment of new demand planning processes and system.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with agreed demand planning processes.
APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) or CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) is strongly preferred
Type of Experience:
Typically a minimum of 5 years demand planning experience in a complex manufacturing business with demonstrated record of success. Ideal candidate will have 10+ years experience, including proven success in the medical device sector.
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Analytical, planning, organisational and implementation experience working within supply chain.
- Strong command of ERP systems, statistical analysis tools, and Microsoft Office and Internet applications
If this opportunity seems like it could be well aligned to your skill set and what you are looking for in your next position, please don't hesitate to get in touch ASAP!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales