Design Assurance Engineer
The company are a global leader within the medical device industry, and are based in County Sligo. They specialise in the manufacture of wound care products, with their company being their centre of excellence for the production of these products. The company is family owned, and is renowned for being a great place to work.
Role: Design Assurance Quality Engineer
Contract: An initial 6 month hourly rate contract
- Act as part of a cross functional team to complete an assessment on Product Design and Process information.
- Facilitate design controls, risk assessments and DFMEA.
- Supports planning of design Verification & Validation activities.
- Support CAPA analysis and problem solving.
- Assist the Design Assurance team for ongoing projects.
- Liaise with international Quality teams.
- Complete remediation process.
- Facilitate Design Control operations.
- Degree in Engineering/ Science Discipline.
- Experience of design controls/ New product commercialisation projects.
- Experience of design history files in a medical device environment.
- Experience is statistical analysis/ process validation.
- 3-5 years' experience in the medical device industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Key attention to detail.
- New Product Introduction Experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Assurance Engineer to work with a global leader in the medical device industry.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for more details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales