Design Quality Engineer
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Minneapolis
- Sectors Quality Assurance
My client, a leading global Medical Device corporation, is now looking to hire a Design Quality Engineer for a 2 Year Contract Opportunity. The Design Quality Engineer will be initially be focusing on pulling data from the field for product complaints and analyzing this information to identify potential trends. The Design Quality Engineer will then format the data for input into risk management file.
Among others, the Design Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform hazard and risk analysis on products
- Author Risk Management documentation
- Participate in design reviews to evaluate designs, DHF and product requirements
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- BS Degree
- DHF Experience
- Strong Quality and Design Assurance background
- Risk Management: Ideally having developed risk files through FMEA or hazard analysis
- Medical Device industry experience
- ISO 14971
LOCATION: St. Paul, MN
CONTRACT RATE: $35-50/hr based on qualifications and skills
CONTRACT LENGTH: 24 Months
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now! For more information, contact Mary Daly directly at 612-852-0002.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.