My client, a globally recognized Life Science company in the Warsaw area, is seeking an entry-level Design Technician to join their team. This Design Technician position will be an 18 month contract and can pay between $15-$21 per hour based on prior experience.
As a Design Technician, you would be responsible for utilizing CAD and other design software, in combination with procedures and work instructions, to design and create custom patient-specific proposals and guides.
The most desirable candidates for the Design Technician position will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree in Engineering
- 1 year of design experience with CAD/CAM systems (advanced design applications preferred)
- Independent & Group project experience (designing, planning, creating the layout, managing, etc.)
- Passionate about design and medical devices/orthopedics
As a Design Technician, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Utilizing CAD to design devices
- Working with other technicians to deliver patient-specific product designs
- Interact with Engineering teams regarding the design of new proposals and guides
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct interviews pretty urgently, so if you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.