Developer - PHP
- Type Contract
- Salary £40 - £46 per hour +
- Location Gloucestershire, England
- Sectors Development
You will be part of a team of Software Engineers working in an Agile/Scrum software development environment specialising in healthcare solutions based in Gloucestershire.
The developer has a good level of both technical and business domain knowledge but may still specialise in a number of areas. They should be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work within a cross-functional Agile team which have the collective responsibility to deliver the business needs (roadmap) to the required schedule.
- Responsible for writing, testing and maintaining code for the ICNet suite of software applications that complies with the quality standards of the organisation.
- Required to undertake 3rd-line support tasks, diagnosing and rectifying issues on customer systems.
- Remain aware of trends within the software development industry and must maintain a desire to continue to improve own knowledge and skills.
- Able to effectively communicate in a clear, positive and professional manner to all levels from customers and peers to management level.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be able to explain technical solutions clearly.
Must have experience
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years' commercial experience with the most recent version of PHP, relational databases (MySQL / MS SQL Server) and front-end web technologies
- GIT (or other version control systems)
- Experience of modern frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Zend framework, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular)
- Agile methodologies certification or similar experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector, including software products designed for clinical use
- Experience of JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket or other Atlassian products
- PHP certification
- Containers and Docker
- Graph Databases
- Composer and NPM
This role is based in Gloucestershire, offering a 3 Month contract at £40 - £46 per hour depending on experience.
If you're interested or know anyone that might be please apply with an up-to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales