- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Amsterdam, North Holland
- Sectors R&D
Do you have a background in life sciences and are you interested in a role as development technician in which you will be responsible for developing new assays? For one of our clients in the Amsterdam area we I am looking for a
We are searching for a motivated candidate with a can do mentality to reinforce our team as a development technical and is experienced in developing and qualifying new assays. These assays will be related to chemical and amino acid compounds. Also, the development technician will be performing qualification, validation and will become the analytical expert in the project team. This is a new role, which also offers a lot of room to give the role a personal touch and take on projects which interest you.
You will be working at a small pharmaceutical company in a very niche market. You will be involved with developing treatments and cures for patients with rare diseases. As Development technician, you will be part of on international and diverse team.
- BSc in Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular and/or Cell biology or related fields
- Minimal 3 year experience as a technician with experience in the development of new assays
- You are familiar with a CMC environment and/or have knowledge of CMC development
- You have knowledge of GLP, GCP and GMP
How to apply
Do you have questions? Would like to know more about this or similar roles? You can contact me, Nadja Kruger, directly under 020-5221577 or n.kruger[@]realstaffing.com
Apply online for the role or send your CV directly to Nadja Kruger (n.kruger[@]realstaffing.com).