Device Quality Engineer - 6/12 month assignment - Cheshire
A global organisation, based in Cheshire, UK are seeking a Device Quality Engineer (DQE) to join their team. If you have experience of quality assurance or quality engineering and have worked with medical device and combination products, then you may be the candidate we're looking for.
Skills/Experience of Device Quality Engineer;
- An Experienced graduate or higher
- Proven experience developing and/or supporting developed Medical Devices and/or Combination Products, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment
- In depth knowledge of GMP, GLP as well as quality management systems such as QSR, Medical Device Directives and relevant ISO standards.
- Excellent document writing and reviewing skills.
- A thorough understanding of the principles and concepts in relation to packaging & device development.
- Demonstrated experience of working within device design control procedures and knowledge of associated tools such as risk analysis.
- Experience of preparing regulatory documentation e.g. in eCTD format would be advantageous.
Key Responsibilities of Device Quality Engineer;
- Support the design and development of new device (Medical Device and Combination Products) development projects, and post marketing support, ensuring work meets internal and external Design Control Requirements.
- Preparing Device Development documentation
- Leading specific device development activities (Risk Assessments, Design Reviews etc.)
Details of the Device Quality Engineer contract;
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6-12 months, with a possible extension
- Location: Cheshire
- Rate: Competitive, depending on experience
If you are interested in this excellent Device Quality Engineer opportunity, please reply with a copy of your CV, or call David at Real Staffing.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales