Role: Performance Engineer (Diesel Engine)
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £25-29 per hour
A contract position has opened up at a large organisation based in Peterborough for a Performance Engineer to join the product development team responsible for the performance and emissions of various diesel engines.
- Create detailed test planning, execution of testing activities, analysis of results, and documentation with clear recommendations for the relevant process partners.
- Engine performance and ratings development work.
- Development of electronic engine calibration maps that will be utilised in the engine control software. You will be responsible for conducting engine system and rating calibration development for Tier 4 Final / Stage V engines to meet customer performance expectations and all emission regulations, troubleshooting issues identified in production test, verification and validation testing, field testing and customer raised concerns
- Evaluate products and processes; perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Keep up to date on new technologies or develop new technologies
- Communicate technical information to a range of stakeholders
- Support and advise other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, dealers, customers, and suppliers; and develop and maintain keen understanding of internal and external customer's need
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales