Director of Engineering
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$99999 - US$130000 per annum + competitive
- Location Bloomingdale, Illinois
- Sectors R+D/Project Management
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Engineering for a Class II Medical Device Company located in Dupage County, IL. This is a Permanent Direct-Hire position and will report directly into the President, CEO.
The Director of Engineering will manage and lead the engineering team in the design and redesign of all products and processes for the Company. The Director of Engineering will be responsible for the leadership of the Mechanical, Electrical, and Manufacturing Engineering teams. They will be working with Class II Electromechanical devices and must understand ISO 60601 and 13485 standards.
The Director of Engineering must have a successful history of bringing products from concept to commercialization. This person must have working knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines such as digital circuit design, high-voltage devices, power supplies, electromechanical systems, and more. This is a true leadership position, thus the person must act as a subject matter aspect for all areas within engineering.
The Salary for this position is up to $130,000 + Bonus
- 4 Year Bacehlor's Degree in Engineering
- Higher Education is PreferredRequirments/Experience:
- 8+ Years of Engineering Experience with Medical Devices
- 2+ Years of Management Experience
- Concept to Commercialization Experience with Multiple Class II Devices
- Working knowledge with assembly language or C language
- Strong program management skill and ability to finish projects on time
If you are interested please send me your updated resume and availability for a phone screen.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.