A growing bio-pharmaceutical company based in San Diego that is focused on developing novel drug therapies to enhance ones quality of life is looking to add to their team. This thriving company has multiple drugs within the clinical trial process and adding more within the year. To support their growing activity, they are looking for a motivated individual to take charge as the Director of Clinical Quality Assurance.
- Oversee all aspects of GCP/GLP compliance (internal and external)
- Involved in the process of qualification and re-qualification of vendors
- Developing strategy for audits
- Overseeing the Clinical and DMPK departments
- Develop and provide GxP training to staff
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements: * Bachelor's degree in the science field * 6-8 years of experience within a GCP QA environment * Clinical experience within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.