Director of Quality
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location McHenry, Illinois
- Sectors Medical Devices
Are you a Quality Manager or Director with extensive medical device experience? Looking for your next opportunity at a company with innovative products and an exciting future? Look no further! My client, a cutting edge medical device company in the Chicagoland area, is now hiring for a Director of Quality.
The Director of Quality will be expected to direct and oversee all quality actions in NPD and sustaining products. They will ensure that the quality strategy is executed and meets the regulatory .
Among others, this Director of Quality will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement an Advanced Quality Engineering function that coincides with responsibilities of other functions.
- Ensure that all applicable government or international standard is meet and maintained.
- Oversee compliant handling for quality and regulatory.
- Establish the standards and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating company products.
- Leading internal and external audits
The most desirable candidates will posses the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, or any related field.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- 5 years experience in a hands on management position with a medical device company.
- 10+ years medical device experience.
This is a great opportunity with a leading medical device company in the Chicagoland area. This Director of Quality will immediately step into a leadership role within the company with oversight of the quality department.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, send resume directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.