Director, Pediatric & Urology Marketing, S&M
- Type Permanent
- Salary ¥14000000 - ¥16000000 per annum
- Location Tokyo, Japan
- Sectors Sales & Marketing
<About the company>
As a renowned biopharmaceutical company, they specialise in reproductive medicine and women's health, and they are passionate about making a difference to people's health and quality of life through their work in several specialty areas.
The company believes in the value of R&D investment of innovative and tailor-made healthcare solutions to help mothers and babies.
With more than 60 years of history, the company now employs more than 6000 people worldwide, has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
In the role of a Sales & Marketing Director, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of talented individuals where you will be responsible for the phrasing and implementation of marketing strategy for particular market sub-segments.
As a Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for strengthening the market positions of accounted products, as well as the analysis of relevant sub-segments and identification of market changes and trends. In addition, you will monitor and if necessary, modify marketing strategies of the sub-segments, and perform detailed sales planning (SKU-Planning) in collaboration with the unit.
- Stakeholder management liaising closely with Head MSL, HEOR and Head Network Management
- Project Management
- Identification, analysis, evaluation and implementation of Business Development opportunities
- Training new employees on product information in unit marketing/sales in cooperation with the Medical team
- Represent the company in national and international boards as well as marketing events
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Competitive salary package
- Great career opportunity in sales planning, marketing, KOL & stakeholder management and business development
KEY WORDS: マーケティング、ディレクター, 小児科、泌尿器科、プロジェクト, 事業開発、東京
In this role as a Sales & Marketing Director, you will have the chance to work with a team of talented individuals in implementing market strategies.
- At least 5 years of job experience as Product Manager or 3 years as Marketing Manager in the pharma industry
- Sales & Marketing experience
- Medical & Healthcare policy knowledge
- Project planning & management experience
- Fluent business English & Japanese
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja