Doc Control Specialist
- Type Contract
- Salary US$18 - US$25 per hour + competitive
- Location Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sectors Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA)
Are you passionate about Document Control within the Medical Device Industry? Are you actively seeking a new opportunity as a Doc Control Specialist. Well I have the right job for you! My client looking to bring a Doc Control Specialist to the team. This person will be experience within Medical Device Industry, working with Electronic Doc System (prefer IFS or Grand Avenue), experieng working with Change Request and working with engineer to gather all the important documents.
The Doc Control Specialist requires everything from interacting with engineers while making sure all mandatory documents are reviewed and signed.
Among others, the Doc Control Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing engineer change orders
- Making sure all mandatory documents are in the packet
- Transferring documents over to the Master Control Software
- Communicating and demanding requirements needed to meet regulatory standards
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in Doc Control
- Has worked in the Medical Device Industry
- Experience working with an Electronic Document System
This is a wonderful opportunity to join and impact a growing medical device company.
If you are interesting in the Doc Control Specialist opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.