Document Control Specialist
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Plymouth, Minnesota
- Sectors Medical Devices, Engineering, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations
Are you passionate about Quality within the Medical Device Industry? Are you searching for a Documentation Control opportunity? Well I have the right job for you! My client is a well-recognized medical device company and is now looking to bring on a Doc Control Specialist. This person will be very experience with GDP, Documentation Life Cycle, Manufacturing Change Requests, Deviations, and Records Management.
The Doc Control Specialist requires everything from working on Change Orders, Change Request, and on the Documentation Life Cycle.
Among others, the Doc Control Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Working closing with the Engineers
- Will manage documentation and communicate with team to request needed documents
- Managing the Documentation Life Cycle
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 2-5+ years of Design Assurance experience
- Has worked in the Medical Device Industry
- Have GDP and GMP
If you are interesting in the Doc Control Specialist opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.