Are you passionate about Doc Control Specialist within the Medical Device Industry? Are you also interest in working with an amazing team that is hit a high growth? Well I have the right job for you! My client looking to bring a Doc Control Specialist Contractor to the team. This person will be experience with reading prints, working with Electronic Doc System (prefer Master Control Software), capable of identifying gaps, and working with engineer to gather all the important documents.
The Doc Control Specialist requires everything from interacting with engineers, identify gaps, making sure all mandatory documents are reviewed and signed.
Among others, the Doc Control Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing engineer change orders
- Making sure all mandatory documents are in the packet
- Transferring documents over to the Master Control Software
- Communicating and demanding requirements needed to meet regulatory standards
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in Doc Control
- Has worked in the Medical Device Industry
- Organized individual who can prioritize their work while maintain great communication with the team
This is a wonderful opportunity to join and impact a growing medical device company.
If you are interesting in the Doc Control Specialist opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.