I am working with an organisation in Greater Manchester who are looking for an interim CRM Dynamics Analyst on a 6 month basis.
This is a BAU support role rather than technical development, you will be responsible for dealing with configuration changes and set ups. You will need to understand how to configure the system and deal with work flows and process flows.
The client is using CRM Dynamics 365, any experience with that is ideal.
- Provide mentoring, advice & technical guidance to team members related to Microsoft Dynamics technologies
- Provide regular updates to all tickets and requests on the ticket management system (LANDesk)
- Perform maintenance activities (patches, upgrades, datafixes) as directed by the technical coordinator
- Work with external vendors to help fulfil Incidents, Requests, SWRs or patching tasks as assigned above.
- Assist & advise solution & domain architects with Dynamics technical queries; provide direction and suggestions for implementation approaches
Duration: 6 months
Location: Greater Manchester (5 days a week on site)
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £440 per day
IR35: Inside (After your tax & NI is deducted at source you will take home approx. £1,300 per week. You can do this via LTD company or umbrella, however your take home will be the same.)
Louise Green - Real Staffing
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales