For one of my clients in the food industry I am looking for an E&I/Automation Engineer for one of their plants in the north west of France.
40 hours per week (on site)
North-west of France
Starting date; May/June 2019
You will lead the EIA activities during the conceptual, basic and detail engineering of the project. During construction, you will be leading the installation activities on site, making sure the installation is done safely in scope, budget & time and in line with the required quality.
Your main responsibility will be to carry out all EIA activities in close cooperation with Engineering Service Providers the EIA engineering activities during Front End Loading of the project as well during construction-phase (so as well conceptual, basic & detailed engineering).
We are looking for someone with:
- BSc. or MSc. in Electrical, Instrumentation or Automation Engineering or similar experience;
- 5 years' experience as EIA project engineer, preferably in the food industry;
- Experience with process control systems, industrial automation, electrical, instrumentation and the design and specification of such installations;
- Knowledge about national and international (EMEA) EIA norms and standards and ATEX;
- Experience with set-up of electrical installation High Voltage, Low Voltage, and bus installations such as Fieldbus and Profibus;
You will carry out the project under the supervision of the Engineering Project Organisation in the Netherlands, but you will be working in France. Therefore you will need be fluent in French & English (both verbal and writing).
Please give me a call on 020 522 1588 or send an e-mail to m.rill#realstaffing.com. Please note that I do no speak French, so please use all communication in English. I am looking forward to hearing from you and discuss the opportunities.