- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Summit
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
PREREQUISITES: Bachelor's Degree with major course work in Environmental, Health and Safety, Occupational Health or Industrial Hygiene OR degree in other related fields that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours of study.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Experience with CAA, CWA & RCRA regulations
* Experience with Biohazard, RMW, GMP and clean room environments.
* Experience in laboratory, manufacturing, GMP, and facility environments.
* Enforce OSHA EPA and NJDEP compliance and security standards at all sites.
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
* 40-hour HAZWOPER training and 8-hour refreshers. 29 CFR 1910.120(e)
* Hazardous materials transportation. 49 CFR 172.704(1)(2)(3)(4)
* Blood-borne pathogens training. 29 CFR 1910.1030 - RCRA Training 40 CFR Part 265.16
- OSHA 30 Hour Training in Construction a plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.